Monday, March 30, 2009

Goods for Goodness Sake


What a tremendous idea. Who thinks of this stuff? Two smart women, that's who. Not much tops smart, but smart and thoughtful? Very, very good!

Goods for Goodness' Sake is a new online stationery boutique where 100% of the profits will be donated to the charity selected by the customer during checkout. Incredible, right?? The whole concept is built on the belief that "sharing just a little good fortune can go a long way."

What a concept! Sharing good fortune.

What a combination! Stationery and kindness.

I'm beside myself. The designs are lovely. I'm such a paper and design junkie.

And to top it all of, they have a tab on their blog entitled: GRATITUDE. When you click it you find this quote:

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
- William Arthur Ward

Wow. So true.

I just purchased some lovely stationery, primary for quick notes to friends. The check out process was easy and they ship to Canada - at a reasonable rate! I'm thrilled. I cannot wait until the cards arrive. I promise to update regarding quality and any shipping/duty issues.

Oh, and if you'd like one of my quick notes, send your snail mail address to: l2l.leemonade [at] gmail [dot] com and I will be thrilled to send you something in the mail! You can tell me if you like the cards or not! I ordered 10 cards, so I'm happy to send out 10 notes (and maybe some other stuff, too.)

P.S. For those interested, I originally discovered this site at Operation NICE and, since, reminded over at Blah, Blah, Blang. Honestly, if you don't have these blogs in your reader, why not?

No comments: