Monday, March 23, 2009

Manic Monday #160


Do you screen your phone calls?

Yes, I screen phone calls. I find the phone to be an interruption so if I'm going to be interrupted it better be someone I want to talk to, the beauty of being at home is having that luxury. I don't answer 800 numbers or any "blocked" calls. If you think I won't pick up because I know you're on the other end why would I pick up a hidden caller? The only one that messes me up is my dad. His calls come through as blocked so I have to wait for the message to know it's him!

When was the last time you lost your temper?

On Saturday morning, I came downstairs to find that some settings had been changed on my MacBook. Grr. Don't touch my stuff! I know it's not just me as a number of my friends who are mums are annoyed that their stuff seems to belong to the whole family. Some day my things will be mine again!

When you're lost, do you ask for directions?

I would, if I knew I was lost. Therein lies my problem. I have ZERO sense of direction so it would take me a long time to realize I'm going the wrong way. I'm like that when I'm driving, too.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Ok I am seriously laughing! I have no idea why but I found the "I would if I knew I was lost" comment so funny! Thanks for the smile :)