Sunday, April 26, 2009

Do you have a question?


Some, well, really, most of you know two things about me:

- I went to ScrapFest in Kitchener last week
- I love scrapbook supplies

As a result, now is your chance to ask me anything you want to know. For every question you will be entered to win one of the two Fancy Pants Journaling Accents pictured above. Why? Well, two reasons:

- I need to generate some creativity in my pages and journaling and your questions just might do it (actually, I'm quite certain they will!!)
- I ordered the two gorgeous Fancy Pants Notebook Journals last month and they just came in the mail. The irony? They are the exact two that I purchased at ScrapFest! I'm all for a good thing, but too much is too much and I'm willing to share :)

So, you send me a question (which I will answer here on the blog) and you will be entered to win one of the Notebook Journals. This is going to be fun! One entry per question with a limit of 5 questions. Fair? These little notebooks are gorgeous, so ask away!

To be fair, you should know that all entries here on Lemons2Lemonade will be combined with any questions received on my creative blog: theLINARstudio. All entries will be combined - by time stamp - and numbered. The draw will take place on Wednesday, May 1st. Last entry to qualify on April 30 at midnight Eastern time. There are no geographical restrictions.

11 comments:

Sherri said...

Great Idea Lee!!!

I can think of a question or two or fifty for you Lee!

My first question: You have been so kind to share with me self affirmation style blogs that I totally enjoy daily. What are your favorite blogs that you "feel" are spiritually uplifting for yourself?

Sherri

Becky said...

For my first question:
As a mum of four how do you keep track of all the kids, their activities, and getting them where they need to be......especially when they all need to be someplace at the same time? That was always the challenge at our house.

HollyM said...

I love this idea! I have tons & tons of questions for you, but to keep you from thinking I am a 'stalker' (cause, I'm really not ~ LOL), just really curious, I will keep it simple:

1. Aren't you a professional photographer? How long have you been in the photography business?

2. You take such incredible photographs ~ how do you do it?

3. You have four amazing kids & create such wonderful scrapbook pages~how do you juggle the time between keeping up with family, chores & hobby?

HollyM

Char said...

What an awesome idea! I could pick your brain forever, as you know!

My questions...

As you know I am on a learning adventure with scrapbooking. What technique have you learned recently that you would like to share?

I know you recently purchased "Glimmer Mist" I am holding off because I don't know what to do with it, but i am intrigued! What are your plans with GM?

Last one is from Jonah......he wants to know when he gets to see his most special friends at the castle :)

Jayne said...

Lee - I love reading your writing - it is honest and open so weather you are talking about kids or art or feelings it is a "good read" Sometimes I am amazed that you are so brave..to bare yourself to all of us. My question is have you always been open and willing to be your true self or is this something that has grown in you over time?

Sherry said...

How fun, Lee!
I think you know that I would love to just sit with coffee...or a glass of wine in hand and just ask and talk all day, but until then, I have some questions here.
1. I know that you have been on a journey to really get to a place where you are as open and honest with everyone (as well as yourself)as you can be. What made you realize that this is who you wanted to be?
2. What, if any, risks were you afraid of?
3. Do you have a favorite pen or writing utensil that you always journal with? What is it?
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
5. And lastly - for now - What creative outlet have you not tried, but would like to?
I hope those were written clearly. I have quite the circus going on around me with my kiddos right now. =] I'd be glad to translate if needed. LOL

shirley said...

Well, I'm going to play too, because I LOVE getting to know more about you and your family.
I know this is a rather open, broad question, but here it goes:
Name the person who has had the biggest influence on you in the Creative person you are. Why this particular person?

Jayne said...

Here is another non-scrappy one. Do you or have you ever owned a pet?

Jayne said...

I know you read a lot of books Lee and from what I have read you like life affirming, self improvement books. Do you read any type of fiction books? If so what are your favorites?

L~ said...

my question kind of reverberates along the same lines as the ones before me. I am wondering if you have a mentor? Has anyone ever asked you to be theirs?

MAM said...

You mentioned on a recent post that you are reconnecting with your artistic side. What lessons do you find your children being taught through this rebirth?