Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #128

A good pitch starts from the bottom up. This was a good pitch.

And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking I wouldn't amount to much. At this point, I'm pretty sure she was wrong.

2. Slightly Off Center was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you slow down, sit back, close your eyes and breathe?

4. Taking in deep breaths helps me relax and hey, a glass of wine just makes me relax faster :).

5. Thanks for the chance to be your friend, I've really enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to years of knowing you better.

6. Unbrushed teeth can be very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking Chloe to Toys R Us for her birthday shopping spree, taking Cole to 3 on 3 hockey and watching the final game of the Stanley Cup finals, tomorrow my plans include the shooter pad with Caden, supporting Claire at yet more baseball tryouts, enjoying two lacrosse games and plan an evening spent at home with maybe a BBQ - or not and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day taking photos at the Dragonboat Races in Mississauga!

Let's see your Friday Fill Ins!

No comments: