Monday, September 14, 2009

For Today ...

(inspired by the Simple Woman's Daybook)

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... I'm being treated to a gorgeous early-fall sunrise of orange, pink and blue
I AM THINKING ... I should get a cup of coffee, this promises to be a long, good, day
WE ARE LEARNING … that hard work and dreams can be rewarded
I AM THANKFUL FOR ... something to look forward to, every single day
FROM THE KITCHEN ... we are out of milk, how can we be out of milk, I just bought 4L yesterday!
I AM WEARING ... a red tank and pajama bottoms
I AM GOING ... to take Claire and Cole to their first day of school - they are vibrating with excitement; Claire to see her friends, Cole to start his life (his phrase)
I AM READING ... Five Quarters of the Orange by Joanne Harris
I AM CREATING ... piles of projects: getting organized for the October LOAD Challenge
I AM HOPING ... Cole's experience at Appleby is everything he has anticipated for the past two years
I AM HEARING ... Canada AM in the background and the shower running
AROUND THE HOUSE ... I am anticipating silence, I might just stop to enjoy it for one day
ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ... watching my children realize their dreams
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... Cole's team is playing in a wonky hockey tournament which occurs each evening this week in Toronto. Seriously. Around 7PM each night we will be in North York or Scarborough through to next weekend. Chloe starts with the Oakville Children's Choir with my attending the 'big' parent meeting tonight. My guest designer term starts at Feeling Scrappy - want to Simplify your Season? Head on over for some great projects and ideas!
A PICTURE TO SHARE ...
Argh. Geese. Drive. Me. Crazy.

No comments: