Why 46? That is the number of days between the Canadian Thanksgiving and the American Thanksgiving. Today is day 2. Yesterday, I started with my plan to post the answers to the following questions between those two celebrations of thanks:
- What is something you’re grateful for?
- What is something you’d like to acknowledge yourself for?
- What abundance would you like to celebrate?
- I am grateful for my little family, the people in my house I have the joy of sharing my life with every day.
- I acknowledge myself for being consistent with my expectations and discipline of my kids who are generally wonderful, but every once in a while require reining in!
- I celebrate the abundance of turkey leftovers we have from yesterday's big meal. Turkey stock has been made and I have to go out and but some broad egg noodles. Yum :)