Friday, October 2, 2009

TGIF 02.10.09


I'm trusting the lessons of hard work, dedication and commitment with a dose of fun and kindness will prove fruitful for all of my children.
I'm grateful for adults who are kind to my children. Tough but fair is exactly what they need. That they are learning to seek council of those adults with character is rewarding.
I'm inspired by the focus my children have shown in their first month of school. They are determined to get back every bit that they put into it, and then some!

This Friday my focus is on my children. Well, almost every day of the week my focus is on my children, but this week is different. They are, all four, so incredible in their own way. Each deal with their battles differently. I love that they include me in the discussion about their conflicts - internal and external. From Claire's high school social issues to little Caden's recess drama, there is always something to talk about and put together a plan of action. At this age they don't consider consequences, so that's my contribution to the conversation. They have settled into their first month of school, all with varying success and interesting observations. I'm going to enjoy their journey and how their perceptions will change by the time June rolls around. Being a mum is the best job ever!

Want to participate in TGIF? If so, get the scoop over at Ordinary Courage. Even if you don't want to participate, do yourself a favour today and head over anyway. You won't regret it!


No comments: