Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF 13.11.09



I'm trusting the projects, for which I have a huge list, will be completed by the end of the day today. At the very least, by the end of this long weekend. Today is a PA Day so I may just have some help.
I'm grateful for children who work hard, play hard and laugh hard. They are so full of life and bring me such joy. I miss them terribly during the day. I'm equally grateful that this is a long weekend, so I get one extra day with them home with me, until they start fighting and then they can head to school!
I'm inspired by my blog reader and all of the brilliant ideas which greet me each and every morning. So wonderful, it puts me in such a hopeful and creative mood.

Want to participate in TGIF? If so, get the scoop over at Ordinary Courage. Even if you don't want to participate, do yourself a favour today and head over anyway. You won't regret it!

No comments: