Sunday, August 10, 2008

My plans today - maybe week?


Stacks of finished layouts + New Scanner with software I understand

= a pretty big project

One I've been wanting to do for a while. Once it is done, I can put the layouts away in their albums and move forward. One less pile in my studio. One less "job" to complete. Who knows, I may just take a chance and upload them to a couple of websites? Certainly, you'll see my favourites here.

I've just finished a cup of coffee outside on the deck, in the blinding sunshine (it was miserable earlier), with the view of our neighbour's poor chimney. Now I'm ready to get some work done: one load of dishes in, one load of laundry in wash the other in dryer. I'm on a roll. I'd best take advantage and get this done!

What are your plans today?

2 comments:

mborrero said...

looking forward to seeing your layouts...

Michelle said...

Please post your layouts Lee. I'd love to see them.

Today's a lazy day for us. Just watching the Olympics.