Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #106

Sunrise over the lake (8 January 2009)

1. It's January; it's still really cold, but at least the days are getting longer.

2. Silence is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like brie and water crackers.

4. Hugging my children multiple times a day is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to express ourselves with the courage of our convictions and not let the bullies win.

6. I enjoy the warmth and joy found in my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Cole's hockey game, tomorrow my plans include going to watch Cole's hockey game and Sunday, I want to go back to the rink - well, not really, but I will, after all, it's Caden's turn!

2 comments:

Tumblewords: said...

Good fill-ins. Isn't it amazing how 2 minutes in the length of a day can feel so hopeful? Two minutes. Wonderful!!

smariek said...

Love your answer to #5. I can appreciate #2 (esp with a noisy/chatterbox todder in the house), I can do #3, and I agree with #4.

My FFI is here: http://smariek.blogspot.com/2009/01/ffi-106.html

Have a great weekend!