Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #111

So happy with the new phone service - no more hum on the line, and an empty mailbox. Who knows, now that I don't have to pay for long distance you might even hear from me! If you want a call, send me your number :)

And...here we go!

1. It seems like winter will never end, I just want to sit outside and enjoy the day.

2. Put it in the dishwasher when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you could take it I'd tell you the truth!

4. Pure joy is what I think of most when I think of you my beautiful children.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means nothing, it is not one of my recognized holidays, a bit too contrived for me!

6. My family gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Cole's game in Flamborough, GO RANGERS, tomorrow my plans include writing, scrapbooking and some reading - a whole "me" day if the kids don't interrupt and Sunday, I want to catch up on everything I didn't do on Saturday, go to Caden's hockey game, take the kids to their pre-arranged "playdates" and enjoy the Amazing Race Premiere! Bonus: This is a long weekend and we have Monday off as Family Day. As of right now there are no plans, though I'm sure by the end of the day each of our kids will have a suggestion or ten.

Join in! You can find Friday Fill Ins here: clicky

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Your Saturday sounds heavenly!