Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tuesday just flew by!

Do you ever have one of those days that just seems to fly by? You just go, go, go? That was our Tuesday! I hadn't anticipated the insanity which probably made it more frantic than it needed to be, but I think I can state, for everyone, that fun was had by all.
  • Laundry and housework was interrupted by my chauffeur duties as I dropped Claire off at the mall with her girlfriends for lunch.
  • On the way home I took photos in to be developed and picked up some groceries.
  • Those were quickly put away and I headed over to the school for Cole's D.A.R.E. graduation ceremony. Louis met me there and we enjoyed the ceremony with quite a number (really, a surprisingly large number) of other parents.
  • I took off to collect little Miss Mall and Louis brought the kids home.
  • We all arrived at the front steps of the house to enjoy the year-end reading of the report cards!
  • A bit of garage organizing (Louis' ongoing project) while Chloe and I made dinner.
  • Louis left after dinner for his hockey board meeting and I took Claire up to her baseball game.
  • Louis meeting went longer than planned so packed the kids back in the car and went to get her! We were all back home and ready to sleep by 11PM. What a full day!
Claire with her new glasses and her prized google phone.

Cole with his D.A.R.E. medal. He enjoyed the course. I'm afraid of when he might have to employ the coping strategies taught. No doubt far earlier than I'd like!
My little helper. Chloe and I took a bit of a break in the kitchen action to join everyone in the front of the house.
While cleaning out the garage my boxing gloves were found! Caden put them to use, not good use, but he was fascinated anyway.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a busy day! Owen loves my boxing gloves. He gets more use out of them than I do. I need to get a picture of him with them on. They go almost all the way up his little arms!

Jack said...

Sounds like a busy but fun day! I loved the photos of all your lil'chicken. Too cute!