Thursday, September 10, 2009

*8 Things: Words


Do you have words that roll off your tongue; tickle your imagination; define you? I believe at some point this summer I read on some blog, I think it was Cathy Zielske, about words. No matter, wherever I read it, the gist of the entry has been stuck in my head: what words are most appealing to you? So, I’ve kept a running list in my blackberry some have been added, many deleted and as of today I am left with these eight words:

Crave
Authentic
Inclusive
Enthusiasm
Balance
Breathe
Contentment
Fluid

Next week there will be a whole new set of words, but at this moment, these are my *8. What are your words? Are you playing along? What is your *8 Things this week?

2 comments:

Jack said...

Great 8 words Lee :)
My 8 words are:

Amuse
Cheer
Delight
Entice
Intrigue
Rapture
Tantalize
Zest

thekreativelife said...

Love it Lee!

Here are my 8:

Driven
Courageous
Introvert
Loyal
Creative
Searching
Grateful
Happy