Why 46? That is the number of days between the Canadian Thanksgiving and the American Thanksgiving. Today is day 3. Yesterday, I started with my plan to post the answers to the following questions between those two celebrations of thanks:
- What is something you’re grateful for?
- What is something you’d like to acknowledge yourself for?
- What abundance would you like to celebrate?
- I am grateful for potential friendships with women, near and far, in person and cyber versions, with whom I have similar interests and ideas.
- I acknowledge myself for the willingness to not taint future friendships by any past negative experiences, though I have learned my lesson and know the warning signs.
- I celebrate the abundance of positive energy which I have been able to find, maintain and draw upon, daily.